20 Drinks on Starbucks Secret Menu
June 12th, 2014
These 20 delicious drinks prove that there's no secret menu that's better than Starbucks secret menu.
14. Cadbury Creme Egg Frappuccino
Ugh, the cloyingly sweet candy of Cadbury Creme Eggs is my arch-nemesis. And currently I will gorge myself on this drink year-round! Here’s what to order:
- Java chip Frappuccino
- 2 shots of espresso for venti and grande, one shot for tall
- Vanilla bean powder (4 scoops for a venti, three scoops grande, and a pair of scoops for tall)
- Caramel sweetening (1 pump for a venti-sized drink, and .5 pumps for grande and tall)
- Vanilla syrup (2 pumps for venti, 1.5 pumps grande, and one pump for a tall)
- Whipped cream on top is optional, however recommended. Likewise for the caramel drizzle on top.