20 Drinks on Starbucks Secret Menu
June 12th, 2014
These 20 delicious drinks prove that there's no secret menu that's better than Starbucks secret menu.
1. Caramel Apple Frappauccino
This one can taste like caramel dipped apples, or even like a slice of cinnamon-scented apple pie topped with caramel. Delicious! For a more pronounced caramel flavor, try ordering (if the caramel ribbon crunch Frappuccino’s dark caramel is available):
- Apple juice to the first line
- Whole milk to the second line
- Cream base (4 pumps for venti, 3 pumps grande, 2 pumps tall)
- Dark caramel (3 pumps for venti, 2 pumps grande, and 1 pump for a tall)
- Cinnamon dolce syrup (3 pumps for venti, 2 pumps grande, and 1 pump for a tall)
- Caramel ribbon crunch pieces
- Caramel drizzle
- Get it with whipped cream and cinnamon dolce topping.